Nonin Connect™ Elite Model 3240 - Wireless Finger Pulse Oximeter
Nonin 3240 Bluetooth® Smart Wireless Technology - Wireless Finger Pulse Oximeter
Accuracy and connectivity paired with proven performance for challenging patient conditions
Making the right decision for patients with respiratory conditions such as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is often dependent on getting an accurate oxygen saturation (SpO2 reading. The NoninConnect™ Elite finger pulse oximeter can enable clinicians to remotely (up to 10m, 32ft) view their patient's SpO2 reading in real-time. And patients can send and save their SpO2 history via an Apple® device, which can aid in proactively identifying issues for early intervention and avoiding re-hospitalization.
In a study accuracy in motion, Nonin and a competitor's finger pulse oximeter were tested during motion and compared to arterial blood gas samples.
- Only Nonin's oximeter technology read accurately during patient motion.
- The competitor oximeter gave false high SpO2 readings.
- The competitor was unable to consistently read during patient movement.
The Nonin Medical Advantage
- Enables clinicians to remotely (up to 10m, 32ft) view their patients" SpO2 in real-time on an Apple smart device
- Enables patients and clinicians to save their SpO2 history(via email) using a compatible Apple smart phone or tablet
- NoninConnect™ app allows patients to share spot check readings with Apple's Health app.
- Can aid in proactively identifying issues for earlyintervention and avoiding re-hospitalization
- Provides simplified pairing for vital information exchange overa secure wireless connection
- Provides SpO2 and pulse rate readings from small to large fingers, good to poor perfusion and dark to light skin tones
- Long battery life – up to 2,200 spot checks on two AAA batteries
- Withstands vibration, shock, bumps and drops that it will encounter in normal use
- Protects the equipment inside the enclosure against effects caused by entry of fluids, such as water drops
- RoHS and REACH compliant and environmentally friendly with regard to lead and certain hazardous materials
[ click here to view file attachment]